Associate Editor Guidelines
American Science Publishing (ASP) is aiming to spread scientific knowledge globally.
We are pleased to invite Associate Editors who are best in their Research field.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Editorial board Members of ASP are responsible for publishing quality manuscripts
received from authors on concerned subjects.
- Sustain initiatives to educate researchers and young scholars about publication ethics.
- Review submitted manuscripts based on their feasible time, if time does not allow reviewing the
manuscript Editors can suggest other reviewers.
- Look after any confidential data regarding the task. If the author
has used information of real individuals in any of his medical or scientific
records, the Editorial Team must look for written consent from the individual
for the record to qualify for publishing.
- The validity of scientific facts stated must be checked and the criticism of
the manuscript should be left Open for all to decide.
- Assure that published content is original. The reliability of the
author's work is a must, so there must be proper citation and the original
source of the content should be named.
- Editorial board members are most welcome to give their valuable suggestions
for organizational progress.
- Associate Editors can be promoted as Editors, Executive editor
and Senior Editor in the concerned journal based on their active
participation as well as their on their experience.
- Based on their valuable contributions and their efficiency there is a
chance to serve as a prominent member of advisory board.
- The review comments that are given by the editors will be strictly
followed, after which the authors will be requested to modify their
manuscript according to their suggestions/comments.
- ASP journals consider Editorials as a note to the young researchers and scholars.