American Science Publishing (ASP) is aiming to spread scientific
knowledge globally. We are pleased to invite reviewers who are best
in their Research field. Reviewing of manuscript is an important part in
the process of publication. Reviewers are asked to make an evaluation and provide
recommendations to ensure the scientific quality of the manuscript is on par
with our standards. Reviewers are not expected to rewrite a paper. ASP reviewers
are requested to provide authentic, positive review comments and critics for the
respective manuscript. A reviewer has to review the articles received from the
editorial office or the editor within the specifically mentioned timeline.
- Articles are assigned based on the research interests of the reviewer. They can approach the assigned
editorial office, if the manuscript is beyond their expertise.
- After assigning manuscript reviewer can contact the editorial office if there is any problem regarding time or conflict of interest,
based on that the reviewer may extend the deadline or cancel the review assignment.
- Reviewer should have a look at the assigned manuscript, whether the paper
fits within the stated scope of the journal or not. Reviewers should not be
biased or partial while reviewing the manuscript.
- They should evaluate the manuscript within the provided timeline
in order to facilitate timely completion of the review process.
- During the review process, if you find that the research paper does not fit into
the scope of interest, you may intimate the editorial office.
- Reviewers are not entertained to discuss about the paper with respective author(s).
- We request reviewers not to use the information of the
manuscript for their own use and to protect it from any sort of violation.
- Criticism should be presented dispassionately and offensive remarks are not acceptable.
- Confidential remarks to be done and you can advise the editor for acceptance,
rejection or modification. Their comments and reviews must never be influenced by the race, religion,
nationality, ethnicity, language, origin, gender or any political agencies.
- If you are interested to join as a reviewer for our journals, kindly mail us your
CV along with journal of interest to service”at”natscipub.org with email subject:
Peer-Reviewer Application. The procedures can be outlined as follows:
(1) Send us your CV;
(2) Become a peer-reviewer;
(3) Receive manuscripts from us, review the manuscripts, and send back your comments within 5 days.