Responsibilities of the Editor-in-Chief:
- The Editor-in-Chief should organize a review team to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted to the journal;
- The Editor-in-Chief should post new hot topics about his/her proposed journal and invite authors to submit manuscripts;
- The Editor-in-Chief should make decisions on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts;
- The Editor-in-Chief should cross-check the manuscripts and ensure their quality.
Benefits of the Editor-in-Chief:
The Editor-in-Chief could get the latest information of ASP;
- The Editor-in-Chief could cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world;
- The Editor-in-Chief could get a certificate provided by ASP;
- The Editor-in-Chief could have his/her name and personal webpage displayed on the journal website.
The acceptance of following terms and conditions confirms the appointment as an Editor-in-Chief of journals of American Science Publishing;
- The appointment of the Editor-in-Chief is initially for two years;
- The Editor-in-Chief is expected to observe carefully general policies, code of ethics and practices of the American Science Publishing Publications which may change from time to time based on expansion plans for the improvement in quality of the journal system;
- The Editor-in-Chief agrees to display the name and photograph on the website of the site and journal cover.
It is expected that the Editor-in-Chief will complete the term as stated. This agreement may be terminated at any time based on following conditions.
- Lack of mutual understanding on common aspects as per the policies of American Science Publishing.
- Repetitive unsatisfactory performance of the assigned work.
If you have any question about Editor-in-Chief, please contact: