The editors and editorial staff should abide by the following codes of ethics:
- Protect the privacy of peer reviewers and authors of manuscripts submitted for review.
- Protect the copyright and intellectual property rights of all authors and contributors.
- Strive to maintain the quality of the materials published.
- Maintain the integrity of the academic record.
- Make editorial decision based only on the manuscript’s importance,
originality, relevance to the journal, and the overall quality.
- Provide authors with clear submissions guidelines.
- Be willing to publish corrections and retractions.
- Provide reviewers with up-to-date review guidelines.
- Protect peer reviewers’ identities.
- Avoid publishing articles containing any material that is defamatory,
inaccurate, libelous, misleading, obscene, scandalous, and unlawful.
- Ensure manuscripts remains confidential while underreview.